Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All smiles

Payton is three months old and all smiles. It has been so much fun to see her react to the faces we make and the goofy things we say to her. Along with the smiles has come much drooling. It seems like it just pours out her mouth and a few minutes after I put a new bib on her it's completely soaked again. She has successfully slobbered all over most of her toys.

She loves taking a bath and loves to sit up now (with our help) and look around. Her bobble head is becoming more stable each day. I am looking forward to her rolling over and crawling, however I appreciate the fact that I can lay her on the floor in the living room, run to the bathroom, come back and she's right where I left her. I don't think I am going to be able to do that for much longer!







2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog linked from another one!! Yeah! I love reading about our friend's daily stuff and keeping up a bit over blog world :) Welcome blog friend!! :-)

    by the way... got your card... I'm also excited for little Kreiner's to play with the crazy Hansen boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, she is perfect!!! I hadn't checked this in a while.....and I'm so excited to see all the new updates!

    These pictures are GREAT!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete