Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We survived!

The kids and I survived our first weekend without Ryan while he was in Vegas for four days! It went much better than I was anticipating. We had great weather so we went for several walks, had another outdoor tea party, had dinner with friends and Payton even got to watch a movie. We had a lot of fun, but are definitely glad to have Ryan back home!

Payton is still loving all over Nolan and Nolan seems to enjoy it. He smiles quite a bit now, which she enjoys. He also makes eye contact now and has started cooing. We have his baptism this weekend and his two month appointment next week.





Payton's first dinner date

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Leah, he is SO adorable!!!! seriously, I can't handle it. Can't wait to meet him this winter some time!!!
    -Alli

    ReplyDelete