When he's awake he likes to lay on his playmat, sit in the bouncy chair and watch Payton, or just lay on the floor and look around. We've tried the Bumbo a couple times, but his head is still a little wobbly. He holds his head up really well when he's on his tummy. I thought he was going to roll over the other day, but he kept faking me out. I had the video camera out and everything! I think he's pretty close! I also got him to laugh the other day, which was so much fun. However, we haven't heard it since. Can't wait to hear it again!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Nolan - 3 months
My little man is three months old! It seems like the time is going even faster the second time around, although it doesn't seem possible. Amazing how quickly they grow up. Nolan is one happy little guy. He is always smiling! He started sleeping through the night around 8-9 weeks old. We feed him before we go to bed and then he usually sleeps until 7 or 7:30 am. He does wake up occasionally in the middle of the night and we have to give him his pacifier. :( Hopefully that ends soon.
He eats every 3 1/2 hours during the day and typically takes a 2 hour nap in the morning, a 2 hour nap early afternoon and then a short 30 - 45 minute nap late afternoon. He eats around 6:00 and then sleeps until we wake him up to feed him around 10:00 or so. He had his first cold last week (along with the rest of us). He had a little trouble sleeping as he couldn't breathe very well out of his nose, but luckily that only lasted for one night.
When he's awake he likes to lay on his playmat, sit in the bouncy chair and watch Payton, or just lay on the floor and look around. We've tried the Bumbo a couple times, but his head is still a little wobbly. He holds his head up really well when he's on his tummy. I thought he was going to roll over the other day, but he kept faking me out. I had the video camera out and everything! I think he's pretty close! I also got him to laugh the other day, which was so much fun. However, we haven't heard it since. Can't wait to hear it again!!
When he's awake he likes to lay on his playmat, sit in the bouncy chair and watch Payton, or just lay on the floor and look around. We've tried the Bumbo a couple times, but his head is still a little wobbly. He holds his head up really well when he's on his tummy. I thought he was going to roll over the other day, but he kept faking me out. I had the video camera out and everything! I think he's pretty close! I also got him to laugh the other day, which was so much fun. However, we haven't heard it since. Can't wait to hear it again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leah, he is so cute! I love all of his hair! Have you tried the nosefrida?????
ReplyDeleteNot fair! Your baby sounds so easy :) He sounds like he is the kind of baby Jax and Austin both were... predictable, routine, good sleeper!! Good for you!! Sigh.... hoping Carson will turn a corner here soon! And that last pic of your two in the crib....SO CUTE! He is a keeper!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute!! Glad things are going so well for you!!
ReplyDeleteAhh Leah! I am soooo jealous!! Tre STILL gets up every 3 hours (or less) during the night and he is 7 1/2 months! Not sure what I am doing wrong with this one!!
ReplyDelete