The day before Valentine's Day Payton and I (with the help of my mom) made sugar cookies. Luckily my mom was there because as I was putting the dough in the fridge to cool, she asked me if she could look at it. After looking at it she asked if I put in enough flour. I told her I put in the amount the recipe called for, but decided to double check. Come to find out I had only put in half the amount. :) If it weren't for her, the cookies would have been a total disaster. Thanks, Mom!!
Valentine's Day we decorated the cookies. I gave Payton one big cookie and then a few smaller ones to frost. She kept asking for more, so I kept giving them to her. I couldn't find any of the smaller ones and finally realized she had just been eating them instead of decorating them! Definitely my girl.
Other than the cookies, we didn't do much else. Ryan bought her a cupcake balloon, which she loved, and our breakfast, lunch and dinner consisted of heart shaped food.
No comments:
Post a Comment