Friday, April 23, 2010

5 Months Old

Payton is 5 months old! This past month has been so much fun. She is so aware of what’s going on around her and she reacts to everything we do. She is sleeping great, knock on wood, and is so happy when she’s awake. She will talk and scream with joy while she’s playing alone in the living room. I often wonder what she’s so happy about. I mean, I’m a happy person, but it’s not often that I find myself sitting on the couch alone squealing in delight, flailing my arms and legs all over the place and laughing at myself. I love how happy she is.

Within the past couple of days she has found that her foot is much more convenient and accessible to chew on than her toys. This makes changing her diaper a little more difficult. She has also discovered her ability to move her jaw open and shut. So funny how when she figures something out, she does it over and over again.






2 comments:

  1. Haha - I think Ryan enjoys this more than Payton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious... She could be on one of those talking baby commercials. It'd be funny to put that video to a track of an adult talking- or a song!! :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete