Thursday, May 20, 2010

6 months

The Miracle Blanket truly is a miracle! (At least for a little while) We got the Miracle Blanket a couple weeks ago and she hasn’t been able to get her arms or legs free since, which means we’re sleeping through the night again. Maybe I shouldn’t say WE, Payton is sleeping through the night again. I still get up at least once to check on her and probably will for the next 18 years or so. :)

She will turn 6 months old on Sunday already. We’ve started giving her rice, which she loves. I can’t get her the next bite fast enough. We’ve also given her carrots, which she isn’t as fond of, but will still eat. I decided to make my own baby food and it’s a lot easier (and cheaper) than I thought it would be. Next up is sweet potatoes and peas. She is starting to sit up really well by herself, but we still have to put something behind her because she tends to throw herself back.

Ryan got me a new camera for Mother’s Day, so I have been taking pictures like crazy. It’s so much fun with a nice camera! Anyway, I included some pictures below and also some from her 6 month photo shoot. She was a little shy at first but after she warmed up she put on quite the show.









1 comment: