Friday, November 5, 2010

Our Little Ladybug

To be honest with you, I’m not sure why I decided to dress Payton up as a ladybug. I can’t tell you how many I have sucked up in the last few months with our vacuum and frankly I’m sick of them. (If anyone has any advice on how to keep them out of our house, let us know). Anyhow, she is much cuter than the ones that have infested our home. :)

We didn’t take her trick-or-treating this year as I assumed many people would know she wouldn’t be eating any of the candy we were taking from them and not so sure Payton would have enjoyed it anyway. Instead we were able to go over to a friend’s house who was having a fall party. Payton loved it because there were kids everywhere. She then helped us pass out candy at our house until it was time for her to go to bed.

I was a little worried her outfit looked like a devil because the red things on her head kind of looked liked horns. As Ryan and I were waiting for our first trick-or-treaters I said, “Do you think she looks like a devil?” Ryan laughed and said no, not at all. The first group of people came up to the door and the mom said, “Oh, what a cute little devil.” Haha. Happy Halloween!

Anxiously waiting for the trick-or-treaters!





Notice her belly hanging out. :)



Flying around.



No comments:

Post a Comment