Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Payton was lucky enough to go to the pumpkin patch today. Not only did she get a pumpkin, but she also got to see baby chicks, a donkey, a llama, a horse, a goat and several other animals I was unsure of. She was quite scared of most of them, which I have to admit, the llama was a bit scary. I think she takes after her momma when it comes to her comfort level around big animals… okay, small animals too.

We went with some friends of ours who have two little boys. Colton, the three year old, had no trouble keeping her entertained and making sure Ryan kept her safe. At one point during the “haunted woods” tour, he said, “I think that’s a little too scary for her.” So cute.



The scary llama. Thanks for keeping an eye on him, Payton. However, he did sniff the back of my head at the end of this picture. Uhh, creepy.





Still a little shaken up from the sight of the animals.





Thanks for letting me borrow your hat, Brady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment