Yes, you read that right... Baby Kriener has a wiener! We had our 20 week appointment today and Baby Kriener is a boy! More importantly, everything appears to be developing normally and looks to be healthy. They estimated his weight at about 12 ounces and he is in line with the original due date of July 26th.
I am feeling pretty good, actually really good. The first 12 weeks I was so incredibly tired, so tired I couldn't get through the day if I didn't have a nap. Now I have so much more energy. I still feel comfortable doing most things, however my sciatic nerve pain seems to get worse every day. I experienced this with Payton as well and although it got much, much better once she was born, it never completely went away. Other than that, I can't complain.
My baby brain and clumsiness are in full swing. The other day I was making cookies and cracked an egg right into the sink instead of the bowl. I've caught myself putting dirty dishes in the garbage instead of the dishwasher and putting the orange juice in the cupboard. Luckily I've caught myself, but I'm wondering how many things I haven't caught yet and what I might find later. In one day I slipped down the steps, luckily I caught myself on the door of the baby gate, and also ran smack into the corner of Payton's crib. That was 5 days ago and my little toe is still hurting.
It feels like this pregnancy is going so quickly and I think once Spring comes it will go even faster. Still can't believe we're having a BOY!!
20 WEEKS
I am feeling pretty good, actually really good. The first 12 weeks I was so incredibly tired, so tired I couldn't get through the day if I didn't have a nap. Now I have so much more energy. I still feel comfortable doing most things, however my sciatic nerve pain seems to get worse every day. I experienced this with Payton as well and although it got much, much better once she was born, it never completely went away. Other than that, I can't complain.
My baby brain and clumsiness are in full swing. The other day I was making cookies and cracked an egg right into the sink instead of the bowl. I've caught myself putting dirty dishes in the garbage instead of the dishwasher and putting the orange juice in the cupboard. Luckily I've caught myself, but I'm wondering how many things I haven't caught yet and what I might find later. In one day I slipped down the steps, luckily I caught myself on the door of the baby gate, and also ran smack into the corner of Payton's crib. That was 5 days ago and my little toe is still hurting.
It feels like this pregnancy is going so quickly and I think once Spring comes it will go even faster. Still can't believe we're having a BOY!!
20 WEEKS
Yes, he already has a pair of Jordan's. They've been ready for him since we found out we were pregnant with Payton. :)
Okay- the title of this post made me crack up! :) Excited for your little guy! And I hear you on all the aches & pains, and clumsy stuff!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Kriener Wiener!! Love the shoes:)
ReplyDeletecongrats leah - how fun to add a boy to the mix. and your little belly is depressing as mine has grown 10 fold in these final weeks!:)
ReplyDeleteLove the updates! Leah and I are laughing our butts off reading this!! We are so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to meet him, and see some more videos of Papa Kriener bounding up and down the hallway!
ReplyDeleteLove this post! You look so cute and love those shoes!
ReplyDeletep.s. this is katie and not jordan :) didnt want you thinkin he's a creepster, ha HA!
your belly is so small! :) congrats on the boy, we are so excited at the hoskinson house!
ReplyDelete