Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My favorite things

Payton has been so entertaining lately and I just want to be able to remember all the fun things she does. Here are a few things I love about her right now.

  • When it's time for her nap she'll walk back to her room, turn on her noise maker, grab her pacifier and kitty and stand next to the crib until I pick her up. I am hopeful this lasts until she is 3 or 4, but certainly not expecting it.
  • The way she blows me a kiss from her crib as I leave her room after putting her to sleep.
  • When she waves her hands in the air, signalling all done, when we're trying to make her do something she doesn't want to do. She must be thinking, "this usually works really well when I'm done eating."
  • Her contagious laugh. I love it when she hears us laughing and will fake laugh like she knows what is so funny.
  • How she pretends to talk on the phone.
  • How excited she gets when she successfully uses the fork to get the food from her plate to her mouth.
  • The way she carries her baby around all day. Feeding her, changing her diaper and giving her kisses.
  • When she wakes up in the morning, the first thing she says as we walk out of her room is "Papa??" And once she finds Ryan she says, "Baby??"
  • The way she starts dancing the second she hears music. She'll swing her hips from side to side and tap one foot, well, it's more like her whole leg.
  • When she pants like a dog when we see a puppy.
  • We couldn't wait for her to have hair and now she has a mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment