Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just to remember...

I want to remember all the little things Payton says, so I thought I would write them down and once a month or so put them on the blog. I always think things are SO funny that there's no way I could forget them, but I find myself struggling the next day to remember!

After getting her sleeve all wet, she decided to take her shirt off. I asked her if she wanted a shirt back on and as she's sitting topless on the cold leather couch replies, "nope, I cozy".

Saying prayers at night she said, "Gawd bwess cwazy Aunt Jeel"

I took Payton out for breakfast one Saturday and then she came with me to the farmer's market. At the market, out of nowhere, she said, "I love you, Mom" and gave me a great big hug... quickly followed by "can we go to the park?"

(This next one is my favorite)
Dad: Payton, did you toot?
Payton: Not yet...

Payton: Mom, want to take a bath with us?
Me: No, thanks.
Payton: You sure?!?
Me: Yes, I'm sure.

Payton: I'll wash you up!!

After telling Payton that Mommy and Daddy are going to Brent's birthday party, she turned to Nolan and screamed, "Party time, Nolan!!!"

Me: Payton, can I get your help with something?
Payton: Oh, shorry. I don't want to.

Me: Baby Everly was born today!
Payton: I LIKE BABIES!!!! 















1 comment: