During the day we pretend to be cows, deer, wolves or princesses. She usually convinces me to play Barbie's or babies with her everyday. She still loves to dance and sing. She started gymnastics about two months ago and absolutely loves it. She calls it her "workout class."
She has quite the personality these days, which for the most part is entertaining. Some days it can get her in a little trouble. Here are a few fun things she's said lately:
"It might be my job to scream."
After choking at dinner "that was close."
"Hello, Mother. You are my family."
"Mommy, there's a policeman. I like them very much. Go talk to them."
Out the window to the car next to us "Hello! Where you going, baby?"
Me: Payton, please stop hanging on that.
Me two minutes later: I asked you not to hang on that.
Payton: I can't remember.
Me: Payton, do you like your new bed?
Payton: Yes, it's lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment