One week ago today my brother, Tony, and his wife, Jamie, welcomed their first son, Eli Jonas. He was 8 lbs even and was 20 inches long. We were able to visit them last week and enjoy a long weekend in Colorado. We took off around Payton’s bed time on Wednesday night and arrived around 6 am. Ryan and I took turns sleeping, driving and keeping each other awake. It was a long night for us but Payton slept the entire way so I think it is well worth it. I can’t imagine trying to keep her entertained for 11.5 hours!
It was so much fun to hold Eli and meet him for the first time. It is hard to believe that Payton was once that small. He sure is adorable! Congratulations, Tony and Jamie!!
Eli Jonas Kraayenbrink

Eli and Aunt Leah

Eli and Uncle Ryan

Payton swimming at the hotel

Swimming with Grandpa and Grandma Kraayenbrink
So fun that you made the trip out!! And AMAZING that you got Payton to sleep the whole way... very much worth being a bit tired when you arrive!!
ReplyDelete